Have you ever noticed how easy is to become out of balance when you are experiencing bad service?
When you're on the other side of the counter, you know how frustrating can be to try help your clients and get the feeling you're failing!
The training will provide practical knowledge about the methodology and principles of effective customer service.
The training makes aware of the importance of taking care of customer satisfaction and shows the methods of achieving it. During the training, we provide knowledge about the customers' motives of making choices. We present wanted and unwanted behaviors during their handling and introduce into the methods of defining their needs. Participants also have the opportunity to develop their competences in service of difficult customer, like complaints, nervousness, etc. The training allows you to learn and understand the principles and methods of professional customer service.
The participants have opportunity to practice the acquired skills during the training. The lecture is limited to the necessary minimum. We use individual and group exercises, targeted discussions, case studies and role-playing during the workshops.
- Client - the most important element in the company's operations.
- How to get the customers' loyalty
- Company image and our participation of its creation
- Functions and the essence of your work
- Customer support elements
- Behavioral psychology
- Rules for building good relationships with customers
- First impression - the meaning in contact with the customer
- Telephone and e-mail etiquette li>
- Types of 'difficult customers' and how to handling them
- How to tell the customer "NO"?
- Correct communication tools
- Body language
- Unwanted behavior in customer service and their consequences
- Active listening and controlling of sales conversations
- Role and types of questions during customer service
- Methods of the offer presentation
- Customers' objections handling
- Price defense